Monday, June 17, 2013




Interesting week, this past one.

 My wife left for about the whole summer.  The school year ended, and with it my stint as villainous "assistant"  in the toxic environment of Ms. Brand's class at Chavez Elementary.  And just today I started training at my new job as a taxi driver.

All this since Thursday.  

It's Monday.

I know I shouldn't but...

I want to like Madison.  I do give it a chance.  There are good people here.

My brain is just over-loaded with how it can process this mother fucker and have a relatively normal assimilatory experience.

I tell it to chill and not analyze, but it just can't help it.  It's just from walking, to driving, to ordering food, to the stares while standing in Trader Joe's make simple existence fucking way more awkward than necessary.

I'm working on it.

 Hearing about how all the "blacks" behave and commenting about how the "orientals" walk across the street doesn't help, though.  It just smashes on the levee that is my personal resolve.  It increases the disciplinary need to not react and just let the shit go.  I tell myself that it's learned behavior and that they just don't know any better.

I miss Tanya.

I miss my friends and family.

That's it.

Numb it is, I guess.

Just kidding.

Do some research on Terence Mckenna.

Listen to Sun Ra.

Not kidding.






No comments:

Post a Comment